Red Anime
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

online dating - Help save my lame life

online dating  - Help save my lame life Empty online dating - Help save my lame life

Mensaje  Tasmania Mar Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am

Queensland online dating - Hottie looking for quick fun My name is Regina MONAHAN Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Lismore free online dating Dubbo dating benaughty free Mackay free online dating Dubbo dating As much as I enjoy movies, I'd ratgher be go-karting with friends. You'll fall in love with my smile. My greatest fear is not taking advantage of life and all of its opportunities. In my free time I'll meet friends or explore the area but would really like to find a partner to do things with. I would one day, LOVE 2 find my soul mate.And get 2 know each other, FALL in love, And then one day get married, and Start a family of are own. Contact me if you want something serious. I have big beautiful eyes and a cute round butt. All around sweet wokan. I love sex. im always up to trying new things. i like watching movies and a scary one is a good way to have me in Ur lap! I'm really into anything!I'm very easy to get along with.I like guys that make me laugh,compassionate,very romantic and out spoken.If you would like to know anything else then just ask me and i will tell you! Right now I Just want to meet for coffee or a quick dinner at a nice place for a quick bite to eat. In other words just to break the ice and see if there would be any further interest. Then if its all good we can hit up a hotel for about an hour or two. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. i love going out and want someone to show me around first. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon ;)
Tasmania
Invitado